Dublin Core Element : Date
The qualifiers belows are recommended for the Date element:
- Definition: A date associated with an event in the life cycle of the resource.
- Comment: Typically, Date will be associated with the creation or availability of the resource. Recommended best practice for encoding the date value is defined in a profile of ISO 8601 [W3CDTF] and follows the YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Definition: Date of creation of the resource.
- Definition: Date (often a range) of validity of a resource.
- Definition: Date (often a range) that the resource will become or did become available.
- Definition: Date of formal issuance (e.g., publication) of the resource.
- Definition: Date on which the resource was changed.
Encoding Schemes for Date:
- DCMI Period
- RFC 822